I’m not satanic but these are some damn good rules.
satan does not support rape, animal cruelty, or child abuse
when walking in open territory, bother no one. if someone bothers you, ask them to stop. if they do not stop, destroy them.
*Today on I Didn’t Know I was a Satanist*
I agree with all of these rules…I’m really uncomfortable now
true friendship is skyping but not talking to each other the entire time
Permission to change “are you satan” to “are you metatron” because Metatron is actually the embodiment of true evil in this world whereas Satan was just pretty chill.
This guy at my school shows up every day with like a fake wolf tail clipped to his back belt loop, and I always see him running from class to class and jumping over things and he looks so happy to exist and sometimes he brings a lil wolf puppet with him and he makes it run along next to him on the strings
I’m just like u go wolf kid live ur dreams
Reasons I grab my boobs
- running upstairs
- running downstairs
- stoked on life
- walking through my house in the dark
Jensen Ackles #68
Pokemon Egg Plush by Takara TOMY — Coming April 2013
NO I WANT THESE
THEY APPEAL TO THE POKEFARM ADDICT IN ME AND THE SMALL CUTE THINGS IN SMALL CUTE THINGS ADDICT IN ME
as far as i can tell from my dash there’s some sort of gay musical olympics going on that only europe was invited to
Set phasers to “sexy”
A new piece for The Washingon Post about Star Trek and the world of fanfiction. You can read the article here.
Not to mention all the other money that furries generate that go to charity:
Each year, Further Confusion donates money to selected charities. Funds are raised both from its charity auction and from a direct grant given by the convention itself. The following charities have benefitted since Further Confusion was founded:
- 1999: ($3,500) Coyote Point Museum and Therapy Pets
- 2000: ($6,000) The Cartoon Art Museum and Friends of the Sea Otter
- 2001: ($7,240) The Oakland Zoo and The Barry R. Kirshner Wildlife Foundation
- 2002: ($5,200) The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund and Tiger Touch
- 2003: ($6,000) Pets Are Wonderful Support (PAWS) and The Seymour Marine Discovery Center
- 2004: ($10,000) Bay Area Bears and The Exotic Feline Breeding Center
- 2005: ($10,000) Therapy Pets and Friends of Lulu
- 2006: ($15,000) Wildlife Companions and the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund
- 2007: ($16,000) Golden State Greyhounds and Stanislaus Wildlife Rehabilitation
- 2008: ($22,000) House Rabbit Society, Rattie Ratz, and Wildcare
- 2009: ($16,000) Mountain Lion Foundation, and Guide Dogs for the Blind
- 2010: ($18,114) Therapy Pets, Guide Dogs for the Blind, NARF Animal Rescue, Best Friends Animal Society (Haiti disaster animal rescue)
To date, the total amount donated to local charities by Further Confusion stands at $119,054.
AND AND AND! Look how happy that kid is petting the soft, big puppy! You can raise all the money in the world, but that kid will NEVER forget being able to pet the big puppy. THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is why I stay a furry, despite all the negative connotations of the group. And yes, that money for charity, it’s amazing stuff.
Thought it was interesting to reblog all these listed charities. I was wondering which specific ones conventions had donated to.
This makes me happy.
In the UK there is a con to raise money for protecting Scottish Wildcats
Always nice to see this circle back to my dash.
Also very in the spirit of our own raffle that is starting this monday. Details will be announced at the Live stream tonight and posted officially tomorrow YUP.
To follow all posts related to the raffle. simply follow the fyfraffle tag
Wicked: The untold story of the witches of Oz.